Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friends





This is my friend Andrea and I. We often go for hot chocolate late at night and have some fun chats - she is super sweet and a good friend !











Lilo. My calm, relaxed, easy-going, laid-back friend - we go waaaay back and have tons of memories and laughs together. She's my travelling buddy, and have we ever got some crazy fun travelling memories together. She is one of the sweetest girls I know....





Tracy and I at the movies... she's my "deep-discussion over a Starbucks" friend :P haha ! I think we have a permanent spot reserved at Starbucks for at least once a week.









And this is my cousin JaeNelle and I at the beach last summer. I don't know why we were laughing but what I DO know, is that by the end of the day, we made cooked lobster look pale. I have a great family, I love them very much !

No comments:

Post a Comment